Here you’ll find the premium quality replacement Harmonic Balancers at genuine wholesale prices.
All our harmonic balancers, sometimes called vibration dampers, meet or exceed all Original Equipment Specifications and include woodruff keys and bolts, as required. Factory fit parts to do the job right the first time. Replacing this often overlooked engine component can save 1000’s of dollars in major engine overhaul or replacement costs if diagnosed and replaced in time.
How can I tell if I need a new Harmonic Balancer?
Here are the most common signs your old harmonic balancer may need replacement:
- Inability to set ignition timing correctly
- Excessive engine vibration
- Front Main Seal Leaks
- Noisy and slipping drive belts and belt damage
- Pulley groves with a “polished” spot
- A/C Compressor, alternator, water pump, or P/S pump failure
- Visible signs of rubber deterioration on your harmonic balancer
- Visible signs of hub or outer ring damage on your harmonic balancer
- Visible wear on the balancer keyway, crankshaft, or balancer hub