Door Hinge Repair Kit
Dodge Full Size Trucks
The quick and economical way to repair sagging, clunky doors due to worn out OE hinges.
Complete kit includes splined bushings, new hinge pins & instructions.
One kit does one hinge.
(typically the top hinge is the problem area)
Here is how it works:
1. Remove door from truck body
2. Grind or cut off the end of the hinge pin at the peaned end
3. Remove the old pins and bushings
4. Install new bushings into the hinge holes
5. Place the washer on the bolt and install the bolt into the bushings
6. Thread the nut onto the bolt and tighten
7. Reattach the door onto the body