Complete “Sure Fix” GM Intake Manifold Kit (Upper Plenum)
Fits GM 3800 V6 applications 1995-2005 (non supercharged engines only)
This manifold kit is simply the BEST one available anywhere, at any price!
It is not like the other stock “replacement” parts you can find all over the Internet. It is the latest design especially engineered to solve the inherent defect of the O.E.M. parts. (Exhaust gasses cracking, burning or corroding of the manifold which leads to coolant leaks)
Replacing your upper plenum with an O.E. style part will only solve the problem temporarily. Ours will solve the problem permanently.
Our Sure Fix Kit Features:
- Beefed Up internal and External Ribs within the plenum to prevent coolant leaks and failures due to backfires
- Heat Stabilized Nylon® Material throughout
- Improved High-Temp Carrier and Throttle Body Gaskets to prevent coolant leaks
- Hi-Grade Steel EGR Tube and EGR Tube Bushing
- New Design with larger air space around plenum & sleeve, prevents overheating, coolant leaks
And … it includes everything you’ll need to do the job right!
- New H.D. Design Manifold
- High-Temp Gaskets
- EGR Tube
- EGR Bushing
- PCV Valve Adaptor
- Detailed Step-by-Step Installation Instructions
BUYER BEWARE … other parts distributors are selling a replacement manifold that may sound similar to ours, but is not!
Before you buy one anywhere else, please make sure that you are getting the latest modified design and that it includes the EGR Tube & EGR Tube Bushing and all other required parts, as shown above.
Fits these NON-SUPERCHARGED GM Vehicles with 3.8L V-6 Engines
Lesabre 1996 to 2005
Park Avenue 1995 to 2005
Regal 1996 to 2005
Riviera 1995 to 1997
Impala 2000 to 2005
Lumina (Passenger Cars) 1996 to 1999
Monte Carlo 1998 to 2003
88 & Delta 88 1995 to 1999
98 & 98 Regency 1995 to 1998
Intrigue 1998 & 1999
LSS 1996 to 1999
Bonneville 1995 to 2005
Grand Prix 1997 to 2003